About Sequential Skin
Sequential Skin is an award-winning biotech company that is revolutionising skin health, with the world's first analysis of your genetics and skin microbiome, from a simple skin patch. Our B2B skincare customers include the biggest skincare companies, where we test their new formulations with our Sequential Skin kit. We are also launching a Sequential Skin B2C personalised skincare label in the United States in Q4 2021 to give consumers personalised skin health that is backed by technology.
We have been supported by Enterprise SG, A*STAR, Genome Institute of Singapore, IndieBio New York, and SOSV.
Join a pioneering, high energy start-up on a mission: empowering individuals to make better-informed decisions about their skin health!
MARKETING ASSOCIATE POSITION
The Marketing Associate will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the strategy and execution of the marketing campaign in the US and European markets. We are looking for an independent and self-driven person that will take ownership of the marketing direction for our B2C And B2B business.
The role is remote and you could be based in either NYC or London.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge technology start up with ambitious growth plans.
If you are looking for an accelerated career growth, an international role where you are given a lot of freedom, being part of a revolutionary skincare/tech company, and of course awesome colleagues to work with, then talk to us!
Key tasks will be:
• Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns on the B2C strategies, as well as direct B2B strategies with global skincare companies. Responsible for copy and creative direction, working closely with our brand designer
• Content Strategy: responsible for website content, collaterals, company brochure, online events, and for creating and implementing a consistent and impactful content strategy.
• Ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience through Google AdWords and targeted marketing online tools
• Social Networking: responsible for managing Sequential Skin online presence across different channels
• Driving change across the organisation especially in digital marketing, independence to design, plan and execute digital ads (Facebook, Instagram, Google…)
• Establish the marketing budget and track return on investment of various platforms and marketing mediums
• Drive KPI performance including channel engagement and incremental sales – improving SEO and monitoring audience behaviour that increases customer engagement and sales
• Regular meeting and presentations to the CEO, CSO and skincare director regularly
Your experience/background will be:
• A creative individual with passion for beauty, science and developing brand strategy
• 2-3 years experience in the skincare industry as a marketing assistant/brand manager
• MA or MBA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field
• Evidence of leadership and the ability to manage a team as the company grows
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and independent
• Highly self-driven, motivated and enjoys the fast pace of a start-up
• International experience preferable
• The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the skincare industry
• USD $50k-$80k (GBP £40k-£60k) p.a. depending on experience
• Share options in Sequential Skin
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• London (UK) or New York/East Coast (US)
• Willing to travel to UK/US office occasionally (pandemic & travel restrictions allowing)
• 1st October, 2021
If you’re interested in this position, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com